Platinum LCD Series - Solid - Resin Pack
Product type : Electronics
Weight : 0.2 kg
Vendor : Aussie Discount Deals
Available : 5
$328.99Sale price $399.99
This Platinum LCD Series - Solid - Resin Pack contains the following resins ( 500g each):
Platinum LCD Series - Solid Black
Platinum LCD Series - Solid White
Platinum LCD Series - Solid Light Grey
Formfutura Platinum LCD Series is a general-purpose photopolymer LCD resin that is specifically developed to work with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 - 420nm. Our Platinum LCD resin is almost odorless and 3D prints with extremely high accuracy and a very smooth surface finish. The Platinum LCD Resin series is developed to 3D print with relatively short curing times.
- Almost no odour - Compared to other resins on the market our Platinum LCD resin is relatively odour-free!
- UV & weather resistant
- Fast printing with short curing times
- High-resolution 3D printing with fine detail
Vivid colors with an extremely high level of colorfastness
- Truly opaque and translucent colors available
- No discoloration and/or yellowing
- Excellent dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
- Low water absorption
- Compatible with all open source LCD and DLP in the range of 385 - 420nm
- Figurines and models
- Functional prototyping
- End-use products
Resin properties (uncured liquid)
- Viscosity: 500 cps at 25°C
- Density: 1.18 g/cm2
Test method on post cured objects through 10 minutes high power mercury curing.
Glass transition temperature (Tg)
Impact strength (IZOD notched)
Elongation at break
Shore D Hardness
Please note that the above-displayed values can vary with individual machine processing, post-curing parts, geometry, print orientation, print settings, and temperature.
Preparation(s) before starting to print
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
After shaking the bottle, leave the resin to rest for 10 minutes to let air bubbles get out of the resin
- The resin can be poured back from the vat into the bottle once your print is finished
- Always use protective measurements like safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
General printing guidelines
Base Curing Times at 50 micron
- Translucent Black: 12sec
- Translucent Aquamarine: 10sec
- Translucent Blue: 12sec
- Translucent Red: 11sec
- Solid White: 12sec
- Solid Black: 14sec
- Solid Light Grey: 13sec
We do advise you to post-process your 3D print in order to achieve the material properties
- Rinse your 3D printed object in IPA or (Bio)Ethanol for approximately 5 minutes
An ultrasonic cleaner is preferred/recommended
- Make sure that IPA and/or (Bio)Ethanol rinsed objects are perfectly dry before further post-curing
Place the rinsed parts in a well-ventilated area for at least 30 minutes, or use pressurized air for at least 2 minutes
- Cure your object in a high power curing chamber for approximately 20-30 minutes at 65° C
- The preferred curing wavelength is between 300-410nm
Please always be aware that when 3D printing with resins that you are working with chemicals and that you should always be cautious and use the personal protective equipment as stipulated in our safety data sheets.
- Always wear Respiratory Protection when sanding/cutting the resin object.
- Always use nitrile gloves when handling resins and uncured resin objects.
Product export information
|HS Code: 2916140090||Description: Resin for 3D Printing||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
|Size: ( Default Title )|