Easypad Adhesive Sheet for 3D Printing (200mmx200mm)
Product type : Electronics
Weight : 0.2 kg
Vendor : Aussie Discount Deals
Available : 5
$42.99Sale price $79.99
The Formfutura EasyPad is a thin thermosplastic sheet which can be attached to the print bed of an FDM/FFF technology-based 3D Printer. The EasyPad creates an ideal printing surface for a wide range of filaments, as numerous materials adhere very well to its surface and by that creates an optimal first layer adhesion. Most mateials will stick to the EasyPad.
Installing the EasyPad
- Clean your print platform thoroughly and make sure it is free of any debris.
- Trim the Formfutura EasyPad sheet to match the size of your build plate (if not already).
- Remove the white adhesive liner and apply the Formfutura EasyPad sheet to the cleaned print platform.
- Start from one edge of the platform and work your way to the other edge, smoothing the Formfutura EasyPad sheet with a credit card or decal applicator.
- Re-level your print surface and ensure that the nozzle height is properly set (usually between .10 and .25 mm).
Removing your print from the EasyPad
There are several ways to remove your printed object from the Formfutura EasyPad.
Adjusting the heat bed temperature
Most materials can be easily removed from the EasyPad once the print is finished by adjusting the print bed temperature. For materials that do not require a heated bed it help to heat up the print bed to the material's heat deflection temperature. For materials that do require a heat bed during printing it helps to let the bed cool down completely before removing the printed object.
Using a spatula or putty knife
A spatula or putty knife with smooth/rounded corners can also be used. it is important to only use a spatula or putty knife with smooth/rounded corners to prevent damaging to your Formfutura EasyPad sheet.
Avoid using solvents, such as acetone, to clean your EasyPad.
|Size: ( Default Title )|